Paddy Power are offering new customers £20 back in cash if your first bet loses.
To claim the offer simply sign up with Paddy Power for the first time and place a £20 football bet on any market.
PADDY POWER – Bet £20 and get it back as Cash if it Loses*
There’s a tonne of footballing action this month including the semi-finals of the Carabao Cup, FA Cup and Premier League fixtures throughout January.
Friday (FA Cup)
- Mansfield Town v Middlesbrough
- Bristol City v Fulham
- Burnley v Huddersfield
- Coventry v Derby County
- Millwall v Crystal Palace
- Newcastle v Cambridge United
- Peterborough v Bristol Rovers
- West Brom v Brighton
- Leicester City v Watford
- Kidderminster v Reading
- Port Vale v Brentford
- Wigan Athletic v Blackburn
- Hull v Everton
- Chelsea v Chesterfield
- Swansea v Southampton
- Charlton v Norwich
- Wolves v Sheffield United
- West Ham v Leeds United
- Tottenham v Morecambe
- Liverpool v Shrewsbury
- Nottingham Forest v Arsenal
How to claim the offer
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using cards
- Place a Sportsbook bet on Football. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever settled bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days of account opening
PADDY POWER – GET £20 IN FREE BETS*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to talkSPORT. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.