Entertainment

Martine McCutcheon looks slimmer than ever as she poses in rare snap with her husband


Martine McCutcheon, 46, proudly posed beside her rarely-seen husband after revealing that it’s ‘taken her a long time’ to figure out a food lifestyle that works for her

Video Loading

Video Unavailable

Martine McCutcheon shares video on instagram and asks about food

Martine McCutcheon flaunted her incredible figure as she posed beside her rarely-seen husband after she revealing she’s ditched “crazy diets”.

The actress, 46, who said it has taken her “such a long time” to figure out what works for her in regards to fitness and diet, revealed she has been filming something “HUGE”.

Martine showed off her trim figure in light blue skinny jeans with a slight flare just above the ankles and complement the look with a black lace top.

The Love Actually star styled her chocolate brown hair into a bob with a middle parting, and swept her fringe away from her forehead.

She finished her look with a pair of square-toed strappy heels and dainty pieces of silver jewellery.






Martine McCutcheon flaunted her incredible figure as she posed beside her rarely-seen husband on Instagram

Her husband Jack McManus stood in the background, throwing a peace sign to the camera.

He wore black jeans, with a black top and added a khaki jacket over the top.

The former EastEnders star captioned the snap: “I’m filming something HUGE – I’m SO excited and have dragged my hubby @jackmcmanus1 along for the ride AGAIN!

“Sorry Baby! Being in front of the camera is not usually his comfortable place – He’s used to being behind the scenes as a songwriter and producer (And my manager for his sins!). But he is actually looking forward to doing this!”






Martine has shared her fitness journey with fans

In February, the star said that it had “taken such a long time to do what works for (her)” after she opened up about her health.

In an interview with OK! Magazine Martine said she didn’t like to discuss her weight, but that she follows the 80/20 rule diet.

This is where dieters eat nutritious foods 80 percent of the time, and then have their favourite treats in the other 20 per cent.






The actress said she’s found it hard finding a ‘recipe’ that’s right for her





Martine in 2016 with a fuller figure

The idea is that those following the diet aren’t depriving themselves of foods they enjoy that most other weight-loss regimes would ban.

She said: “I think it takes a long time to work out what your own recipe is. It’s taken me such a long time to look through all the stuff that’s out there, and do just what works for me.

“So it’s not as simple as just going on a crazy diet. I just feel it’s really important to encourage women to just be the best version of themselves.”






Martine has wowed fans with her snaps, here she is pictured in a black gown, showing off her figure





Martine says that she has ditched fad diets

Do you enjoy reading about celebrities? Sign up for all the best celeb news from the Mirror here .

She explained that for 80 per cent of her week she eats healthy proteins, vegetables and fruit, and then she will have treats 20 per cent of the time.

Martine said how she “doesn’t feel guilty” when she enjoys pizza, chocolate or G&T, because she’s “doing bits for her heart” for most of the week.

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@mirror.co.ukor call us direct 0207 29 33033.

Read More

Read More





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.