The Jake Paul hype train marches on as he knocked Tyron Woodley out cold to preserve his unbeaten record.
The Problem Child and Woodley engaged in a pretty dull affair before Paul uncorked a hellacious right hand in the sixth round that sent the former UFC champion face down on the canvas.
Prior to that, the fight had been a clinch-fest with neither man really taking command of the action.
Paul suffered a bloody head following a clash of heads in the second round – even though the ref thought it was an elbow – and they’d butt again in round five.
The knockout blow for Paul truly came out of nowhere and now he finished 2021 with a very productive year that has featured three victories moving him to 5-0 with four knockouts.
Paul vs Woodley 2: Undercard
The co-main event featured female featherweight world champion Amanda Serrano, who is signed to Paul’s Most Valuable Promotions.
- MAIN EVENT: Jake Paul def. Tyron Woodley
- Amanda Serrano def. Miriam Gutierrez
- Deron Williams def. Frank Gore
- Liam Paro def. Yomar Alamo
- J’Leon Love def. Marcus Oliveira
- Chris Avila def. Anthony Taylor
- Jeovanny Estela def. Chris Rollins